Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NEW PAGES ADDED FOR LINKS, RESOURCES, CASE UPDATES

UPDATE: I have added several pages to my blog. You can now see the following pages:

HOME
ABOUT ME
VOLUNTEER RESOURCES
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
LINKS
ACTIVE CASES
COLD CASES
OUT OF TRAGEDY
SHARE YOUR STORIES
VOLUNTEERS...IN THEIR OWN WORDS

The Volunteer Resources page is a listing of various resources for volunteers who are searching for missing children and adults. I have also set-up a Training page for your information and reference. If anyone is interested in the training, please contact me.

The Links page contains a wealth of important contact/resource information for your perusal. It is also a source of information for parents of missing children and others.

The Active Cases will be an ongoing process that I will update regularly. Please check back often.

If you have a case that you would like me to add to the Active Cases or Cold Cases pages please let me know.

The Out of Tragedy section deals with people who have turned their personal tragedies into something positive to help others. There are 3 such stories listed here initially: Amy St. Laurent, Adam Walsh and Amber Hagerman.

I will be updating the above pages on a regular basis. Please visit the "Share Your Stories" page and email your personal stories. I would like to hear the insights you have gained from working on various cases. Please share your thoughts with other volunteers so we can all benefit from your experience.

No comments:

My Blog List